Bill currently represents the zoning hearing boards in Doylestown Township, Bedminster Township, Upper Makefield Township, Middletown Township, Warrington Township, Warwick Township and New Hope Borough. He has served as a hearing officer on conditional use applications and as special solicitor to townships in land use litigation, and has counseled several Bucks County municipalities in specific areas involving public employees, land use and police issues. Bill is currently the solicitor to Newtown Borough.
Bill is an active member of the community and has been involved with many charitable organizations. He was past president of the local American Cancer Society, as well as the founder and president of the Bucks County Challenger Division (now Miracle League), a baseball program that provides the opportunity for handicapped and special needs children to play that sport.
In 2001, Bill received the Beverly Frantz Advocacy Award in appreciation of 25 years of volunteer service from A Woman’s Place. He is also the 2003 recipient of the Mark E. Goldberg Community Service Award from the Bucks County Bar Association.
- Pennsylvania, 1973
- J.D., Penn State University, The Dickinson School of Law, 1972
- B.A., Psychology, Pennsylvania State University, 1969
- St. Joseph’s Preparatory School, 1965
- Bucks County Bar Association
- Member, board of directors, 1993–1998, 2001–2002
- President, 1996–1997
- Vice president, 1993–1996
- Chairman, Young Lawyers Committee, 1977
- Family Law Committee, 1982–1983
- Merit Selection of Judges Committee, 1984–1985
- Bench Bar Committee, 1986–1992
- Real Estate Section, 1987–1988
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Board of delegates, 1997–1998
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- 2003 recipient of the Mark E. Goldberg Community Service Award from the Bucks County Bar Association
- 2001 recipient of the Beverly Frantz Advocacy Award from A Woman’s Place