High Swartz mergers and acquisitions lawyers provide legal representation, strategic advice and responsive service to purchasers and sellers during all phases of mergers, acquisitions and other dispositions of businesses and assets.
Our clients include companies ranging from family businesses involved in ownership transitions to restructuring of corporations with locations in multiple states. Our mergers and acquisitions attorneys carefully analyze a client’s business and personal goals in light of legal alternatives before recommending a course of action.
From our offices in Bucks County and Montgomery County, PA, we serve clients throughout Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Our mergers and acquisitions services include:
- Identification of appropriate investment opportunities and purchasers
- Representation in preliminary negotiations
- Advise on asset purchases, stock purchases, management and leveraged buyouts and mergers
- Advise on opportunities and risks associated with creation of joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Entity formation, including limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships
- Drafting and reviewing letters of intent
- Management of due diligence investigations from buyer and seller perspectives
- Drafting agreements of sale, asset purchase agreements and stock transfers
- Assistance in financing merger and acquisition transactions
- Employment law issues related to reorganization or change in ownership
- Trademark and copyright issues
- Transfer of commercial lease agreements and real estate and title transfers
- Franchise law services
- Complex contract work
- Development of alternative forms of ownership and management, including voting and non-voting common stock, convertible preferred stock, warrants and similar rights and specialized LLC provisions
- Development and review of business agreements, including employment, stock option, phantom stock, bonus and profit sharing agreements, employee nondisclosure, trademark assignments, non-competition, non-solicitation and stockholder agreements (such as cross-purchase, redemption, insurance-funded buyout and voting trusts)
If you’re looking to buy or sell a business, talk to our attorneys specializing in mergers and acquisitions. Just use the contact us form or call us today.