Renata T. Pabisz is a Bucks County estate planning lawyer and Immigration attorney practicing out of our Doylestown Law office. Ms. Pabisz concentrates her practice on estate planning, probate, and estate administration and rounds out her legal services practicing immigration law and elder law. She joins the firm after working at a multi-lingual law firm in Bensalem, Pennsylvania since 2008 and is admitted to practice in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.
Ms. Pabisz is a graduate of the University of Marie Curie-Sklodowska School of Law in Rzeszow, Poland where she received her Master of Laws in 1999. She received her J.D. at Widener University School of Law in Wilmington, Delaware in 2011. It was there that she received a certificate of achievement in Elder Law. While at Widener, Renata served as a judicial extern in the Court of Common Pleas Orphan’s Court Division in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Renata’s immigration law experience includes:
- Green Cards – Employment based, Family based, fiancé/spouse
- Immigration Appeals
- Visas – Family based visas, Investment Visas, Marriage & Fiancé(e) Visas, Student Visas, Visitor Visas, Work Visas
Throughout the years, Renata has developed special relationships with her immigration clients whom return for additional services or refer family members or friends. Ms. Pabisz has been recognized recently on the 2021 Super Lawyers Rising Stars List and has received the 2021 Avvo Client’s Choice Award. She states she is happy that her hard work is being noticed and appreciated. In her free time you can find Renata enjoying photography and working in her garden.
If you are looking for a immigration lawyer near you, Renata and High Swartz can help.
Jeśli szukasz polskojęzycznego prawnika w rejonie Filadelfii, Renata może Ci pomóc.
Affiliations & Honors
• Bucks County Bar Association, Orphans Court Section Member
• Jagiellonian Law Society, Treasurer
• AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) 2012-present
• Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021-present
• Avvo Clients’ Choice Award 2017-present
• Deans Lists, Certificate of Achievement in Elder Law
• Pennsylvania, 2012
• New Jersey, 2012
• U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2015
• U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 2015
• Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2011, Wilmington Delaware, 2011
• University of Marie Curie Sklodowska Faculty of Law, Master of Laws, Lublin Poland, 2009
• Court of Common Pleas Orphan’s Court Division in Philadelphia, PA, Judicial Extern
Child Support Termination in Pennsylvania
Child support termination and when payments can stop are substantial and nuanced questions we often receive as child support lawyers. Child support payments contribute to a variety of expenses that fall to the parent with custody. These can include medical fees, children’s school and activity expenses, and food and clothing necessities. These court-ordered payments commonly […]
Child Support for College Students in NJ
Now that your child is off to college, you may be wondering, “What is my obligation for child support?” If you live in New Jersey, you will likely have a continuing obligation to pay child support for college students. If you have any questions, it’s best to reach out to a child support lawyer for […]
- Free Divorce Advice & Support Workshop
- High Swartz’s Chelsey A. Christiansen Prevails Before PA Supreme Court in Termination of Parental Rights Case
- High Swartz Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 Edition
- US Supreme Court Limits Scope of Computer Fraud Law
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Invalidates No-Hire Contracts
- High Swartz Welcomes 3 Attorneys
- US Supreme Court Rejects School District’s Sanctions Against Cheerleader Despite Outburst
- Family Attorney Jennifer R. Ryan Joins Our Doylestown Office
There are no such words to express my gratitude for attorney Ms. Renata Pabisz, Esq. Because earlier I have lost hope and frankly willingness to resolve only something about my case. I tried many times and with various attorneys from various state but without avail. Only when Ms. Pabisz became interested in my case and it is thanks to her appeared a light at the end of a very long tunnel and hope is back If it weren’t for her, I would have lost my willingness to live. I highly recommend Ms. Pabisz. When she gets involved, she treats every case like it’s her own. She is full of empathy and ideas how to handle even the most complicated case. She will not let you down. If you need a good and honest attorney, she is it!
I am so grateful I found Renata, she listened and was very accurate with what I needed to do and how the process would be especially now that we are dealing with this Covid-19 situation. She communicated with me no mater what time or day and was on top of my case. And for sure she was and solved my problem on time as she said. She’s the best and thanks to her I’m back in my home. I would recommend her in a heartbeat to anyone.
Renata’s experience and knowledge was invaluable. My father passed away and left me executor I was completely lost . After talking to her I felt like a weight was lifted off of me. She was always available and helped with a realtor and everything else. I would definitely recommend and use her again
Renata did an outstanding job as attorney for my cousin’s estate. She provided much needed advice to me as I went through all the paperwork involved with being the executrix. It could be quite overwhelming at times but she was always there to answer my questions and guide me through the process. She was very knowledgeable in helping me sell my cousin’s house and making sure all the paperwork was done properly. I would highly recommend Renata Pabisz to anyone who needs an excellent attorney!
Renata is an excellent lawyer. Not only does she know the law with regards to estate probate but she knows how to execute the law to meet her clients expectation. She provides great advice, is a shrewd negotiator and is able to keep her clients calm and apprised through a contentious probate. I could not be happier with her performance. I trust her completely.
Renata did an excellent job as our estate planning attorney for my father-in-law’s estate. Renata was always available and provided excellent advice. I was executor of the estate and without Renata I would not have been able to do all that was involved correctly. Renata was especially helpful with the sale of his house and making sure the realtor did everything properly. I would definitely recommend Renata Pabisz to anyone who needs an excellent attorney!