We assist clients with the resolution of construction disputes through mediation, arbitration and litigation in state and federal courts.
Clients in our construction litigation practice include homeowners, contractors, subcontractors, developers, material suppliers (including a major home improvement retail chain) and financial institutions. It is our goal in every case to handle our client’s dispute in the most effective, economical and efficient manner.
The attorneys in our construction litigation practice work closely with other practices in our firm to provide our clients with comprehensive legal services. We handle issues involving:
- Contract, business and commercial litigation
- Construction defect and delay claims
- Contractor and Subcontractor Payment Act claims
- Home Improvement Consumer Protection Act claims
- Mechanics’ liens
- Real estate disputes
- Unfair trade practices and consumer fraud claims
- Warranty claims