M&A Lawyers in Montgomery County and Bucks County
Our business clients include companies ranging from family businesses involved in ownership transitions to the restructuring of corporations with locations in multiple states, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland, and Washington, D.C. Our M&A lawyers carefully analyze a client’s business and personal goals in light of legal alternatives before recommending a course of action.
We Offer Extensive Services for Mergers and Acquisitions
Our M&A lawyers deliver a range of legal services, including:
- Identification of appropriate investment opportunities and purchasers
- Representation in preliminary negotiations
- Advice on asset purchases, stock purchases, management, and leveraged buyouts and mergers
- Advice on opportunities and risks associated with the creation of joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Entity formation, including limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships
- Drafting and reviewing letters of intent
- Management of due diligence investigations from buyer and seller perspectives
- Drafting agreements of sale, asset purchase agreements, and stock transfers
- Assistance in financing merger and acquisition transactions
- Employment law issues related to reorganization or change in ownership
- Trademark and copyright issues
- Transfer of commercial lease agreements and real estate and title transfers
- Franchise law services
- Complex contract work
- Development of alternative forms of ownership and management, including voting and non-voting common stock, convertible preferred stock, warrants, and similar rights, and specialized LLC provisions
- Development and review of business agreements, including employment, stock option, phantom stock, bonus and profit-sharing agreements, employee nondisclosure, trademark assignments, non-competition, non-solicitation, and stockholder agreements (such as cross-purchase, redemption, insurance-funded buyout, and voting trusts)
Ready to Buy or Sell a Business?
If you’re looking to buy or sell a business, talk to one of the M&A lawyers at our firm. Just use the contact us form or call us today. In addition, we offer an array of legal services to support small and large business concerns, including business litigation, employment law, and workers comp.