Looking for an Education Lawyer Near You?
Educating Pennsylvania’s children is a solemn duty that our independent and public school clients take very seriously. However, with that duty comes many complex federal and state regulations that must be met. The Bucks and Montgomery County education lawyers at High Swartz LLP help educational institutions tackle the complicated legal issues, helping to ensure that educators and administrators can spend their time educating their students, not tied up in court.
Our Education Law attorneys provide services in:
The experienced lawyers in our education law practice provide complete legal services to educational institutions in Bucks and Montgomery counties, ensuring that our clients can focus on their primary mission.
Our Education Lawyers Support You in Many Ways
Our skilled education attorneys provide a wide range of legal services, including:
- Board meetings
- Bond work
- Campus safety guidelines, processes, and procedures
- Counsel to trustees
- Drafting and amendment of bylaws
- Employment law matters
- General advice regarding governance
- Student academics
- Student discipline
- Tax assessment advice and appeals
- Maintenance of non-profit 501(c)(3) status
- Planned giving and tax-exempt financing
- Zoning, land use, sale, and acquisition of real estate