Mr. High also practices in the area of estate planning, particularly in the administration of complex estates, will drafting, the creation and administration of trusts, and representation in Orphan’s Court litigation.
“We’ve used this firm’s services three times, two estates and one partnership setup. We cannot say enough about how wonderful the people are and how dedicated to their work each and everyone is. Mr. High especially showed such compassion and understanding during the difficult estate process and was always a phone call away for any questions. The partnership setup was a breeze and thoroughly explained and completed. We highly recommend this firm and will continue to use them for all our legal needs.” – Penny M.
“Gil especially showed such compassion and understanding during the difficult estate process and was always a phone call away for any questions. The partnership setup was a breeze and thoroughly explained and completed.”
“In my role as a Township Manager I have often depended upon this law firm and the advice of Gil High and David Brooman. They are both gentleman and professional in every encounter. They have in my opinion earned the honorable tittle of “Esquire”.” – Paul L.
- Pennsylvania, 1965
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1967
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, LL.B., 1965
- Princeton University, B.A., 1962
- Montgomery Bar Association, 1965-present (past Chair of the Municipal Law and the Judiciary Committees)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1999-present (former member of the House of Delegates)
- American Bar Association, 1990-present
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, Municipal Law Colloquium, 1999 – 2017
- Pennsylvania State University Extension School, Urban Forest Liability Issues, 1994 – 2017
- Selected to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Top-rated state, local and municipal attorney in Norristown, PA, 2006-present
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2016- present in the field of Municipal Law
- Lawyer of the Year The Best Lawyers in America© Philadelphia Region, 2017-2018
- Top Attorney, Main Line Today, 2019
- Abington Health Foundation, Emeritus Trustee
- Abington Presbyterian Church, Elder
- Pennypack Ecological Restoration Trust, Director and President, 2018-2019
High Swartz News
Highland Hall Senior Housing has been chosen as the seniors housing winner in Affordable Housing
Mary Cushing Doherty, Head of High Swartz’s family law practice was a co-presenter and educator
High Swartz is pleased to announce that Mark R. Fischer, Jr. has been elected a