Real Estate Tax Attorney
Glen Schwarzschild's law practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, real estate tax appeals, land use, small business representation, commercial litigation, commercial transactions, and related matters.
Glen-David Schwarzschild is a real estate tax attorney and has an active general commercial law practice, consisting of both transactional and commercial litigation matters. His practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, real estate tax appeals, land use, small business representation, commercial litigation, commercial transactions, and related matters. Mr. Schwarzschild joined the firm in 2021 when his Cherry Hill, New Jersey law office merged with High Swartz.
Practicing law since 1985, Glen has an established real estate tax appeal practice both in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has successfully represented local, regional and national corporate property owners and national property tax consulting firms, including Fortune 500 companies, national real estate investment trusts, and regional and national property management companies.
Mr. Schwarzschild earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Delaware in 1979. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers-Camden School of Law in 1985. He is admitted to practice in federal and state court in New Jersey and in Pennsylvania, and before the United States Supreme Court. Outside of the office, Glen looks forward to mentoring business students at the University of Delaware in his spare time.
Get to Know Real Estate Tax Attorney Glen-David Schwarzschild
- New Jersey, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Delaware, 1979
Judgement Collection in Pennsylvania. Why is it so hard?
While obtaining a favorable judgment results from prolonged and costly efforts, collecting a judgment is arguably even more arduous. Clients are often puzzled and even disappointed to realize that winning a case merely earns them a judgment in their favor. But when it comes to judgment collection, it’s another matter. So, they’re left asking what […]
As a successful law firm for over 100 years, High Swartz can attribute many of its achievements to a dedicated, hard-working team. Our law offices have cultivated a workplace where individuals can advance their careers and develop long-lasting relationships. We seek hard-working, dedicated and client-focused attorneys and administration ready to take their careers to the […]
- High Swartz’s Statement in Support of Juneteenth
- Temporary Restraining Orders – What are the Options in New Jersey?
- Divorce Checklist
- 13 High Swartz Attorneys named to 2021 PA Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars Lists
- Can You Get SSI for a Fibromyalgia Diagnosis?
- Elizabeth C. Early appointed as Hearing Committee Member Serving the Disciplinary Board of the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- The Emerald Ash Borer Killed a Tree on My Property Line. Who is Responsible For Its Removal?
- Our Firm Administrator Reunited with Her Twin Sister After Being Separated at Birth