Glen-David Schwarzschild is a real estate tax appeal attorney with an active commercial law practice consisting of transactional and commercial litigation matters. His practice concentrates on:
- Real estate
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land use
- Small business representation
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial transactions
A practicing attorney since 1985, Glen has an established real estate tax appeal practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has successfully represented local, regional and national corporate property owners and national property tax consulting firms, including Fortune 500 companies, national real estate investment trusts, and regional and national property management companies.
Schwarzschild earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Delaware in 1979. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers-Camden School of Law in 1985. He is admitted to practice in federal and state court in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and before the United States Supreme Court.
Glen looks forward to mentoring business students at the University of Delaware in his spare time outside of the office.
Get to Know Cherry Hill, NJ Real Estate Tax Appeal Attorney Glen-David Schwarzschild
- New Jersey, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Delaware, 1979
Our Doylestown Law Office Welcomes Paralegal Jennifer Gisondi
The firm is pleased to welcome paralegal Jennifer Gisondi to our Doylestown law office. She will be working in our Family law practice group. Jen joins us after spending 20 years with the County of Bucks in the Domestic Relations Section. She started as a customer service rep and quickly became a Domestic Relations Officer. […]
Philadelphia Transfer Tax Update for 2022
If you're dealing with commercial, residential, or real estate development, you need to be aware of Philadelphia transfer tax. Post Updated: 10.24.22 In Pennsylvania, the state and the county impose a real estate transfer tax based on the property's location. So, it's essential to familiarize yourself with Philadelphia's transfer tax if you're looking to transfer […]
- High Swartz LLP has been named a Tier 1 National Law firm for Land Use & Zoning Law by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" in 2023
- Emily Bushnell Elevated to Executive Director at High Swartz LLP
- Michael A. Luongo Joins our Doylestown Law Office
- Judith Algeo and Don Petrille of our Doylestown Law Office Elected Partners
- Shari Gelfont Williams Joins the Firm's Family Law Practice
- Do I Need a Commercial Lease Attorney?
- Watch out for Non-Hire and Anti-Poaching Agreements!
- Non-Compete 101
Glen-David is an excellent attorney when pursuing a commercial Real Estate Tax Assessment appeal in NJ or PA. Very knowledgeable of the jurisdictional procedures in both states and very responsive to the client's needs.