Cherry Hill, NJ Real Estate Tax Appeal Attorney
Glen David Schwarzschild's law practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, real estate tax appeals, land use, and related matters.
High Swartz LLP
Cherry Hill Law Office
Cherry Hill, NJ
Glen-David Schwarzschild is a real estate tax appeal attorney with an active commercial law practice consisting of transactional and commercial litigation matters. His practice concentrates on:
- Real estate
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land use
- Small business representation
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial transactions
A practicing attorney since 1985, Glen has an established real estate tax appeal practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has successfully represented local, regional and national corporate property owners and national property tax consulting firms, including Fortune 500 companies, national real estate investment trusts, and regional and national property management companies.
Schwarzschild earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Delaware in 1979. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers-Camden School of Law in 1985. He is admitted to practice in federal and state court in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and before the United States Supreme Court.
Glen looks forward to mentoring business students at the University of Delaware in his spare time outside of the office.
Get to Know Cherry Hill, NJ Real Estate Tax Appeal Attorney Glen-David Schwarzschild
- New Jersey, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Delaware, 1979
Avoid These 6 Unusual Traffic Violations in PA
As a driver in Pennsylvania, it's essential to be aware of the various traffic laws...
Shari Gelfont Williams Participates in Pro Bono Innovation Discussion
Family Law attorney and Chair of the Bucks County Bar Association Pro Bono Committee, Shari...
- Attorney David J. Brooman Comments on Governor's Recent Criminal Referral To ABC27 Harrisburg
- How Would a Non-Compete Ban Impact My Business? – 5 Things to Know
- Navigating the Social Security Disability Benefits Application Process in 2023
- Estate Administration and Probate Attorney William J. Benz Joins the Firm
- Attorney Gilbert P. High, Jr. Honored for His 57 Years of Service
- High Swartz Municipal Lawyers Group Profile - Suburban Life Magazine
- Mark R. Fischer, Jr. Named President of the Montgomery Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section
- Shari R. Gelfont Williams Presents 2022 Arthur B. Walsh, Jr. Pro Bono Publico Award
Glen-David is an excellent attorney when pursuing a commercial Real Estate Tax Assessment appeal in NJ or PA. Very knowledgeable of the jurisdictional procedures in both states and very responsive to the client's needs.