Glen-David Schwarzschild is a real estate tax appeal attorney and has an active general commercial law practice, consisting of both transactional and commercial litigation matters. His practice concentrates in the areas of real estate, real estate tax appeals, land use, small business representation, commercial litigation, commercial transactions, and related matters. Mr. Schwarzschild joined the firm in 2021 when his Cherry Hill, New Jersey law office merged with High Swartz.
Practicing law since 1985, Glen has an established real estate tax appeal practice both in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has successfully represented local, regional and national corporate property owners and national property tax consulting firms, including Fortune 500 companies, national real estate investment trusts, and regional and national property management companies.
Mr. Schwarzschild earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Delaware in 1979. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers-Camden School of Law in 1985. He is admitted to practice in federal and state court in New Jersey and in Pennsylvania, and before the United States Supreme Court. Outside of the office, Glen looks forward to mentoring business students at the University of Delaware in his spare time.
Get to Know Real Estate Tax Appeal Attorney Glen-David Schwarzschild
- New Jersey, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Delaware, 1979
Child Support for College Students in NJ
Now that your child is off to college, you may be wondering, “What is my obligation for child support?” If you live in New Jersey, you will likely have a continuing obligation to pay child support for college students. If you have any questions, it’s best to reach out to a child support lawyer for […]
Free Divorce Advice & Support Workshop
This popular workshop offers non-biased financial and legal divorce advice to women by Montgomery County professionals seeking to inform and enlighten during trying times. Summer vacations are over and it’s back to school, work and reality for most couples and families. If you have been experiencing issues with your marriage and are contemplating divorce, please […]
- High Swartz’s Chelsey A. Christiansen Prevails Before PA Supreme Court in Termination of Parental Rights Case
- High Swartz Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2022 Edition
- US Supreme Court Limits Scope of Computer Fraud Law
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Invalidates No-Hire Contracts
- High Swartz Welcomes 3 Attorneys
- US Supreme Court Rejects School District’s Sanctions Against Cheerleader Despite Outburst
- Family Attorney Jennifer R. Ryan Joins Our Doylestown Office
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace