Glen-David Schwarzschild is a real estate tax appeal attorney with an active commercial law practice consisting of transactional and commercial litigation matters. His practice concentrates on:
- Real estate
- Real estate tax appeals
- Land use
- Small business representation
- Commercial litigation
- Commercial transactions
A practicing attorney since 1985, Glen has an established real estate tax appeal practice in New Jersey and Pennsylvania. He has successfully represented local, regional and national corporate property owners and national property tax consulting firms, including Fortune 500 companies, national real estate investment trusts, and regional and national property management companies.
Schwarzschild earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting with a minor in Business Administration from the University of Delaware in 1979. He obtained his Juris Doctor from Rutgers-Camden School of Law in 1985. He is admitted to practice in federal and state court in New Jersey and Pennsylvania and before the United States Supreme Court.
Glen looks forward to mentoring business students at the University of Delaware in his spare time outside of the office.
Get to Know Cherry Hill, NJ Real Estate Tax Appeal Attorney Glen-David Schwarzschild
- New Jersey, 1985
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- Rutgers-Camden School of Law, J.D., 1985
- University of Delaware, 1979
Attorney John S. Han Joins High Swartz LLP's Norristown Law Office
High Swartz LLP is pleased to welcome criminal defense attorney John S. Han to the...
High Swartz Attorneys Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America© 2024 Edition
The Best Lawyers in America© 2024 edition includes 11 High Swartz Attorneys including its Ones...
- Attorney Roxanne Zhilo Joins High Swartz's Commercial Litigation Group
- Philadelphia Transfer Tax Update for 2023
- Celebrating Diversity with the Robert E. Slota Summer 1L Program
- High Net Worth Divorce: How to Protect Your Business
- Joel D. Rosen, Esq. Joins Board of Foundation for Sarcoidosis Research
- Mary Cushing Doherty Leads LLS Advocacy Group on 2023 DC visit
- High Swartz Welcomes Li Shao Via MBA Diversity Internship & Development Program
- Do I Need a DUI Lawyer?
Glen-David is an excellent attorney when pursuing a commercial Real Estate Tax Assessment appeal in NJ or PA. Very knowledgeable of the jurisdictional procedures in both states and very responsive to the client's needs.