William J. Benz is of Counsel to High Swartz LLP and practices out of his law office in Southampton, Pennsylvania. He has been representing clients in Bucks County and throughout Pennsylvania since 1980. Bill is dedicated to achieving positive outcomes for all his clients.
Bill’s practice focuses on probate and estate administration. He also provides counsel for estate planning, business law, business succession planning and real estate transactions. Within Bucks County, Bill has prior experience serving as Magisterial District Judge for Northampton and Upper Southampton Townships. He also served as Township Supervisor and Zoning Board member in Northampton Township.
Bill works with his estates clients to preserve and protect their legacy. Executors and families turn to him when estate issues become overwhelming. More importantly, Bill understands that the practice of law is about humanity. He will listen to your story and guide you to the legal services that fit your needs. To view some of Bill's legal content regarding estate administration, probate, business succession, real estate and more, click here.
Bill is no stranger to community work in and around lower Bucks County. In fact, he has received two citations by the Pennsylvania State Legislature for outstanding community service.
Bill attended La Salle College High School in Glenside, PA, earned his bachelor’s degree from La Salle University and law degree from McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific in Sacramento, California. In his earlier years, Bill played semi-pro football for the Somerton All-Stars in Northeast Philadelphia.
Affiliations & Honors
- Boy Scouts of America, Adult Advisor
- American Red Cross Blood drive, Chairman
- La Salle College High School Alumni Association, Director
- Miracle League of Northampton Township, Board Member
- AV Distinguished Peer Review rated by Martindale-Hubbell®
- William Whelan Service Award Recipient, La Salle College High School
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, Juris Doctor
- La Salle University - Bachelors Degree
Navigating the Social Security Disability Benefits Application Process in 2023
An experienced disability lawyer representing you early in the SSD application process will help build...
Estate Administration and Probate Attorney William J. Benz Joins the Firm
High Swartz LLP is pleased to welcome probate and estate administration attorney Bill Benz to...
- Attorney Gilbert P. High, Jr. Honored for His 57 Years of Service
- High Swartz Municipal Lawyers Group Profile - Suburban Life Magazine
- Mark R. Fischer, Jr. Named President of the Montgomery Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section
- Shari R. Gelfont Williams Presents 2022 Arthur B. Walsh, Jr. Pro Bono Publico Award
- Our Doylestown Law Office Welcomes Paralegal Jennifer Gisondi
- Philadelphia Transfer Tax Update for 2022
- High Swartz LLP has been named a Tier 1 National Law firm for Land Use & Zoning Law by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® "Best Law Firms" in 2023
- Emily Bushnell Elevated to Executive Director at High Swartz LLP
Bill Benz has been a trusted source for my legal needs for many years. From our first meeting Bill was thorough in answering all my questions and immediately earned my confidence. Bill’s experience has helped guide me through complex decisions for both my personal and business operations.