Bucks County Custody Cases
This CLE is FREE for attorneys who volunteer at the Bucks County Custody Clinic on Wednesday, June 22, 2022 OR for another LASP pro bono case. See information below regarding Bucks County Pro Bono Opportunity. Interested attorneys must contact Megan Reinprecht at email@example.com or 484-206-8101 prior to this CLE to attend for free.
To register, click here.
Attendees will learn about different types of child custody and get an overview of PA custody law and the different court processes. The CLE will specifically train attendees in how to assist individuals with filling out initial paperwork or modifications of custody petitions in Bucks County. They will also be trained in how to advise individuals about filing, service, and court proceedings.
Bucks County Custody Cases CLE
Tuesday, June 14th, 2022
12:30 - 1:30 PM
Location: Hybrid. Members are welcome to view this program virtually via Zoom or in-person at the BCBA. Connection information sent out upon registration.
1 Substantive CLE Credit
Presenters will be Kasey Daniel, Erika Becker, and Katrina Ihrer of Legal Aid, and Judith Algeo of High Swartz.
Fee: $35 Members, $60 Non-Members
To attend this CLE for free, Volunteers are still needed for Bucks County Clinic on Wednesday, June 22.
- LASP is hosting a Virtual Custody Clinic for Bucks County residents on Wednesday, June 22. 2022 from 9 am.-12 p.m.
- No family law experience needed.
- Volunteers will be trained at CLE on Tuesday. June 14 at 12:30 p.m. (hybrid In-person/Zoom).
- Free CLE credit for training and for volunteer hours (CLE will be free if you volunteer at clinic or take on other LASP pro bono case).
- Volunteers will be expected to provide continued representation of clients.
- Volunteers will assist clients with filing out custody paperwork. and advise them on how and where to file it.
- Interested attorneys may contact Megan Reinprecht. LASP Community Engagement Unit Staff Attorney & Bucks County Pro Bono Coordinator. at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484-206-8101. or register for the CLE through Bucks County Bar Association (when posted).