The Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts (AOPC) is offering a series of online workshops that educate guardians that are court-appointed on how to navigate the newly-created GTS or Guardianship Tracking System. The GTS allows the guardians of incapacitated adults to file annual reports and inventory online.
The workshops are accessed online and conducted through an application called WebEx. Guardians are welcome to attend any session but registration is required.
Guardianship Workshop Topics:
- Overview of the Guardianship Tracking System
- How to log in to the GTS
- How to Navigate the GTS Dashboard
- How to submit reports online
- How to determine the court accepted a report
- Discussion of additional support for submission to the GTS
- April 8, 2020, 10am
- April 24, 1pm
- May 4, 9am
- May 21, 2pm
- June 2, 8am
- June 18, 5pm
Registration is completed through WebEx and you must bring your own laptop that has is internet-accessible.
Click Here for Registration Instructions.