A successful, regional law firm for over 109 years, High Swartz LLP can attribute its successes to a dedicated, hard-working team of attorneys and administration. Our law offices have cultivated a workplace where individuals can advance their careers and develop long-lasting relationships.
High Swartz LLP has a longstanding reputation as a premier, general practice law firm in the Philadelphia metropolitan region with locations in Montgomery County and Bucks County. But don't let our age fool you. Our teams utilize intuitive and modern law practice management software and systems to seamlessly integrate our law offices with remote work environments.
We believe in fostering a supportive and collaborative workplace culture. Our attorneys work hand-in-hand with legal assistants and paralegals to deliver the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We seek hard-working, dedicated, and client-focused attorneys and support staff ready to take their careers to the next level. Join our team and experience what makes High Swartz LLP such a great place to work.
If you are interested in adding your talents to our team, contact our law offices at email@example.com. Please find below a list of our current law firm jobs.
Front Desk Receptionist | Montgomery County Office
Performs all functions related to receiving calls, clients, vendors and deliveries and directs them to appropriate individual(s) within the firm according to established policies and procedures. Maintains contact with attorneys, staff and clients and observes confidentiality of client and firm matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operates a multi-line telephone console to relay incoming, outgoing and interoffice calls.
- Meets and greets clients and visitors and ensures proper clearance and routing of such parties in accordance with firm policies; notifies supervisor of difficult situations.
- Separates, opens and scans and distributes incoming mail and faxes.
- Supports staff with large scanning jobs and other various tasks as needed.
- Coordinates parking for visitors.
- Maintains neatness of lobby and reception area, as well as first floor conference rooms.
- Takes inventory and orders coffee, kitchen supplies, office supplies.
- Restocks coffee stations, copy rooms, copy machines and kitchen.
- Employee must perform all duties with minimal supervision.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to read and write at a level normally acquired through the completion of high school in order to process informational messages
- Computer typing skills required.
- Ability to work with ease in Microsoft Outlook and Word.
- Approximately six months to one year on the job experience necessary in order to gain an understanding of the law office and departmental policies and procedures and learn to operate telephone console system.
- Warm and welcoming demeanor with all telephone and in person contact.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, to answer and manage multiple callers.
- Active listening skills and an ability to handle difficult callers.
- Ability to open filing cabinet drawers and lift files up to 20 pounds (sometimes bending), and ability to retrieve and replace objects from shelves of up to 8 feet high
Work occasionally requires more than 40 hours per week to perform the essential duties of the position; may require irregular hours.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of essential functions, responsibilities, or requirements.
If you are interested in adding your talents to our team, contact our law offices at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Summer 1L Robert E. Slota Diversity Program
Every year, High Swartz participates in the Montgomery Bar Association's Robert E. Slota Summer 1L Diversity Program. This summer internship experience provides rich and rewarding opportunities for 1L students. But more importantly, as High Swartz sees it, is an opportunity to provide important real-world insight to law students. If you have any questions or would like to be considered, please contact Nancy Walsh at 215-896-6970 or email@example.com.