Most recently, Yurchyk practiced family law at a firm in Pittsburgh. She previously served as a law clerk to The Honorable William F. Ward in the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, Family Division. She assisted with cases related to divorce, child custody, protection from abuse, juvenile delinquency, and other family law matters.
After earning her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California, Yurchyk began her legal career in Los Angeles, representing homeless and indigent clients and serving as editor of the Los Angeles Public Interest Law Journal.
Yurchyk is an active member of the Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She holds a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from Ohio State University.
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science and Government, 2008
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute Certificate for Dispute Resolution, Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2011-present
- Family Law Section, Member 2011-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2017-present
- Family Law Section, Member, 2017-present
- Young Lawyers Section, Member, 2017-present
- Bucks County Bar Association, Associate Member, 2017-present
- Montgomery County Liberty & Law Civics Program, Volunteer 5th Grade Educator, 2017-2018