Most recently, Yurchyk practiced family law at a firm in Pittsburgh. She previously served as a law clerk to The Honorable William F. Ward in the Court of Common Pleas of Allegheny County, Family Division. She assisted with cases related to divorce, child custody, protection from abuse, juvenile delinquency, and other family law matters.
After earning her law degree from Pepperdine University School of Law in Malibu, California, Yurchyk began her legal career in Los Angeles, representing homeless and indigent clients and serving as editor of the Los Angeles Public Interest Law Journal.
Yurchyk is an active member of the Family Law Section of the Pennsylvania Bar Association. She holds a bachelor’s degree in political science and government from Ohio State University.
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science and Government, 2008
- Pepperdine University School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Pepperdine University School of Law, Straus Institute Certificate for Dispute Resolution, Certificate in Alternative Dispute Resolution, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2011-present
- Family Law Section, Member 2011-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2017-present
- Family Law Section, Member, 2017-present
- Young Lawyers Section, Member, 2017-present
- Bucks County Bar Association, Associate Member, 2017-present
- Montgomery County Liberty & Law Civics Program, Volunteer 5th Grade Educator, 2017-2018
High Swartz News
Up until a child reaches the age of eighteen, parents typically make all of the
High Swartz is pleased to announce that Tisha A. Sylvia has joined the firm as
High Swartz, a full-service law firm with offices in Norristown and Doylestown PA, is pleased
The Family Justice Advisory Board of Montgomery County has appointed High Swartz Family Law attorney
High Swartz is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys have been named among