Ms. Early is adept in reaching amicable resolutions whenever possible and has served as a court mediator in both New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Liz currently serves as a court appointed arbitrator for the Montgomery County Court of Common Pleas. When litigation is required, she is prepared to argue skillfully for her client’s rights.
Liz has added licensed parenting coordinator to her skillset. Parenting coordination in PA is a tool available to parties in contentious custody cases that aims to help the parties resolve minor disputes in custody without repeated visits to the Court.
Ms. Early is an active member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association and the Montgomery County Bar Association and a frequent speaker and writer on family law issues at the local and state levels.
Liz has been recognized as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer “Rising Star” by Philadelphia Magazine as well as a “Top Attorney” by both Montco Happening Magazine and Bucks Happening Magazine.
Ms. Early practices in Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County.
“High Swartz is a great firm. Elizabeth Early in particular is spectacular. She is a sharp as a tack and can confidently navigate all aspects of PA’s domestic relations laws. She aggressively defends my interests (and those of my family), but she is also smart enough to realize when a fight is not worth fighting and how to compromise to keep things civil and out of the court room. Liz has been an invaluable resource to me during what has proved to be one of the more challenging aspects of my life. It’s not just Liz, but the entire firm. I’ve had other attorneys work with me, while filling in for Liz, they were great. They listen to me, fully explain my options, and help me formulate the best action plan. I can’t express how great Liz and the whole crew at High Swartz have been. I’d highly recommend them.” – Joseph H.
“I cannot say enough good things about Liz and all of the staff at High Swartz. They are very professional, personable and supportive as they made some of the most difficult times of my life seem not so hard. Thank you all!” – Susan F.
“No one likes getting divorced, but Elizabeth made it way easier than I ever imagined it could be. She was caring and attentive to my concerns and completely handled all the legal stuff so I could focus on more important things. I have referred her to many people who have found themselves going through a divorce and will continue to do so!” – Rebekah D.
- New Jersey
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D.
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.S., Biobehavioral Health
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
Family Law Section, Member
New Member Mentor
Membership Committee, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member
Young Lawyers Division, Member
Family Law Section, Member
Family Law Section Motions Court Committee, Past Chair
Toby L. Dickman Seminar Committee, Past Co-Chair
- Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court for Family Law, Member
- Nicholas A. Cipriani American Inn of Court for Family Law, Past Member
- Top Family Law Attorney, Main Line Today, 2019
- Selected to Pennsylvania Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2017 – present
- MontCo Happening Magazine, Top Attorney, 2017 – present
- Bucks Happening Magazine, Top Attorney, 2017 – present
- Recipient of the Doris Jonas Freed American Inn of Court’s Frederick Cohen, Esquire Award of Excellence
- Montgomery County Liberty & Law Civics Program, Volunteer 5th Grade Educator
- Montgomery County Child Advocacy Project, Volunteer Attorney
- YMCA, Parent Advisory Board