Mark applies a business-oriented, customer service approach toward litigation. He has developed this mindset over his several years as regional counsel to a multi-national retail company, an experience that has provided Mark a view through the eyes of in-house counsel. He uses this experience to counsel businesses on strategically handling disputes without losing focus on the business’ end goal and its bottom line.
Mark is a studious attorney with an attention to detail. He He finds value in the art of cooperation and collaboration with other attorneys to determine the best strategies for effectively handling his cases. He leads by example, both in his work and his personal pursuits, which has made him a productive member of the legal community. This was confirmed when he was appointed as Chair of the Montgomery County Law Reporter, a publication that contains recent opinions, local rule changes, legal notices, and the latest Montgomery Bar news.
Mark has an intimate knowledge of the Philadelphia area. He grew up in Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County, attended college and law school in Delaware County, and now lives and works in Montgomery County. This knowledge of the area gives Mark a unique understanding of the local communities and the business climate in the Greater Philadelphia area. In addition to his work in Pennsylvania, Mark has significant experience in the New Jersey Courts. He completed his judicial clerkship there following law school and now handles commercial litigation cases throughout the State.
Mark currently lives in Montgomery County with his wife, son and two daughters. He enjoys sports, exercise, exploring the local parks with his family, and rooting for his beloved Philadelphia sports teams.
“Our firm, Luft & Company, P.C., has worked with Mark Fischer and others at High Swartz. We are consistently pleased with their counsel and their work on behalf of us and our clients.” – Todd Luft
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- New Jersey, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 2008
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Widener University, B.S. Business Administration, summa cum laude, 2001
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2009-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2009-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Law Reporter Committee, Chair, 2019
- Montgomery Bar Association, Law Reporter Committee, Vice-Chair, 2018
- Montgomery Bar Association, Law Reporter Committee,Treasurer, 2017
- Montgomery Bar Association, Leadership Academy, 2016
- Montgomery Bar Assocation, Bench Bar Committee, 2014-present
- Top-Rated Civil Litigation Attorney, Super Lawyers, 2018-Present
- Main Line Today, Top Lawyer, 2019
High Swartz News
Highland Hall Senior Housing has been chosen as the seniors housing winner in Affordable Housing
Mary Cushing Doherty, Head of High Swartz’s family law practice was a co-presenter and educator
High Swartz is pleased to announce that Mark R. Fischer, Jr. has been elected a