Mark applies a business-oriented, customer service approach toward litigation. He has developed this mindset over his several years as regional counsel to a multi-national retail company, an experience that has provided Mark a view through the eyes of in-house counsel. He uses this experience to counsel businesses on strategically handling disputes without losing focus on the business’ end goal and its bottom line.
Mark is a studious attorney with an attention to detail. He finds value in the art of cooperation and collaboration with other attorneys to determine the best strategies for effectively handling his cases. He leads by example, both in his work and his personal pursuits, which has made him a productive member of the legal community.
Mark has an intimate knowledge of the Philadelphia area. He grew up in Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County, attended college and law school in Delaware County, and now lives and works in Montgomery County. This knowledge of the area gives Mark a unique understanding of the local communities and the business climate in the Greater Philadelphia area. In addition to his work in Pennsylvania, Mark has significant experience in the New Jersey Courts, in which he completed his judicial clerkship following law school and now handles commercial litigation cases throughout the State.
Mark currently lives in Montgomery County with his wife, son and two daughters. He enjoys sports, exercise, exploring the local parks with his family, and rooting for his beloved Philadelphia sports teams.
- Pennsylvania, 2004
- New Jersey, 2004
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2006
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania, 2007
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey, 2010
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 2008
- Villanova University School of Law, J.D., 2004
- Widener University, B.S. Business Administration, summa cum laude, 2001
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2009-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2009-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Law Reporter Committee, Vice-Chair, 2018
- Montgomery Bar Association, Law Reporter Committee,Treasurer, 2017
- Montgomery Bar Association, Leadership Academy, 2016
- Montgomery Bar Assocation, Bench Bar Committee, 2014-present
- Super Lawyers, 2018