Michael A. Luongo
Bucks County Business Litigation Attorney
Bucks county Business Litigation attorney Michael A. Luongo also practices personal injury, criminal defense, and in our PA municipal practice.
High Swartz LLP
Doylestown Law Office
Bucks County, PA
Michael A. Luongo, Esq. is a Bucks County attorney in the firm's business litigation, personal injury, criminal defense, and municipal practices. Michael joined High Swartz after practicing in the litigation department at a prominent law firm in Blue Bell, PA.
Michael defend depositions, drafts and argues various motions, and served as first and second chair at trials. He represents his clients in a variety of commercial and business litigation matters, including:
- Breach of Contract
- Business Divorces
- Construction Litigation
- Execution & Enforcement of Judgments
- Employment Litigation
- Estates and Trusts Litigation
- Will contest litigation
- Preliminary and Permanent Injunctions
- Breach of Warranties & Representations
- Temporarily Restraining Orders
- Uniform Trade Secrets Act
- Land Use & Zoning Disputes
- Unfair Trade Practices & Consumer Protection Law
Prior to his time there as a business litigator and criminal defense attorney, Michael served as an Assistant District Attorney in the Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office. Mr. Luongo litigated multiple high-profile criminal cases, including hundreds of bench trials and jury trials. He was the designated vertical prosecutor handling all Press Cases, Non-Fatal Shootings and Gunpoint Robberies. He also conducted hearings for motions to suppress, bail, quash, discovery, reconsider, and consolidate prior bad acts. It was Michael's trial and prosecution acumen that assisted him in getting a promotion to Northeast Philadelphia's top prosecutor position.
Michael displays strong business knowledge and skill in his work as a small and medium-sized business litigator in the Philadelphia region. He also assists the firm's municipal group, consisting of attorneys who counsel multiple first and second class townships in the region as solicitors. Michael acts as conflict solicitor for High Swartz to multiple Bucks County Zoning Hearing Boards. Conversely, he represents individuals, property owners, and business owners before zoning hearing boards in the region.
While at law school at Rutgers of Camden, Michael served Philadelphia County's Court of Common Pleas judge, the Honorable Rose Mare Defino-Nastasi as a summer law clerk. He earned a Master's of Business Administration from LaSalle University and also a Bachelor's of Science from Lehigh University. Michael also studied International Business during his time at Villanova University's Post Grad Program and worked at a marketing firm during his law school days.
Michael currently lives in Doylestown, PA and is active in the Montgomery Bar and Pennsylvania Bar Associations. He is currently the Vice President of the Montgomery American Inn of Court. The American Inns of Court are associations where lawyers, judges and other legal professionals can come together to discuss legal issues.
Get to Know Bucks County Business Litigation Attorney Michael A. Luongo
Affiliations & Honors
- Montgomery American Inn of Court, Vice President
- Pennsylvania Bar Association – Member
- Montgomery Bar Association – Member
- American Bar Association – Member
- Bucks County Bar Association - Member
- New Jersey
- Rutgers Law School, Juris Doctor
- Widener University School of Law
- Villanova University - Post MBA Certificate - International Business
- LaSalle University - MBA, Management & Human Resources
- Lehigh University - BS, Business and Economics
Avoid These 6 Unusual Traffic Violations in PA
As a driver in Pennsylvania, it's essential to be aware of the various traffic laws...
Shari Gelfont Williams Participates in Pro Bono Innovation Discussion
Family Law attorney and Chair of the Bucks County Bar Association Pro Bono Committee, Shari...
- Attorney David J. Brooman Comments on Governor's Recent Criminal Referral To ABC27 Harrisburg
- How Would a Non-Compete Ban Impact My Business? – 5 Things to Know
- Navigating the Social Security Disability Benefits Application Process in 2023
- Estate Administration and Probate Attorney William J. Benz Joins the Firm
- Attorney Gilbert P. High, Jr. Honored for His 57 Years of Service
- High Swartz Municipal Lawyers Group Profile - Suburban Life Magazine
- Mark R. Fischer, Jr. Named President of the Montgomery Bar Association Trial Lawyers Section
- Shari R. Gelfont Williams Presents 2022 Arthur B. Walsh, Jr. Pro Bono Publico Award