Prior to joining High Swartz LLP in November 2012, Kevin represented clients as a litigation associate for a prominent Montgomery County law firm as well as a small firm in the King of Prussia area. Kevin attended Penn State University for his undergraduate studies before studying law at George Mason University. During law school, Kevin served as Articles Selection Editor for the George Mason Civil Rights Law Journal.
“We were referred to High Swartz several years ago and of course, unfortunately, when big trouble occurs, you need expert help. From lease negotiations for our business to a business catastrophe, Kevin Cornish was always available and his expertise helped us cope and deal with overwhelming employee business problems. His help and ability to run interference, helped us keep our business running. He is the best. Highly recommend High Swartz.” – Pat B.
- Pennsylvania, 2007
- District of Columbia, 2013
- Maryland, 2015
- Virginia, 2019
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2008
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2013
- George Mason University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, B.S. With Distinction, 2002
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member