Kimberly J. Krzyzaniak, is a dedicated family lawyer with a primary focus on divorce, custody, support, and mediation. Her experience extends to specialized areas, including gray divorce and grandparent custody. Kim serves clients in Delaware, Chester, and Montgomery counties along the Main Line. Kim approaches each case with an eye to the individual. She can assist clients with unique solutions such as pre and post marital agreements and mediation.
“Whether a client has a complex custody matter, high-wealth divorce case or needs a marital agreement, I strive to help them create and implement a legal strategy that is right for them and their family.”
Kim is an active member of the Delaware County Bar Association. She is a past chair of its Family Law Committee and on the executive committee of the Guy G. deFuria American Inn of Court.
Kim considers herself a mediation-friendly divorce attorney and frequently collaborates with various Main Line mediation groups. Her academic background includes a Juris Doctor from the Charles Widger School of Law at Villanova University.
In her free time, Kim spends time as a Mom-Taxi driving her two teenagers to sports; walking her dog, Clover, a 7 pound Cavaton, and reading a book – with real pages.
Affiliations & Honors
- Delaware County Bar Association
- Family Law Committee - Past Chair
- Montgomery County Bar Association
Super Lawyers Rising Stars List
- Charles Widger School of Law - Villanova University, J.D.
- Albion College - B.A. - Sociology / Women's Studies
Forgery: The Truth Behind the Lie
Around 450,000 people in the US face criminal charges for forgery every year (Associated Press)....
Felonies in PA
Felonies in PA: A Comprehensive Guide A felony constitutes a serious criminal offense with potentially...
- PA Trespassing Law
- John S. Han, Esq. Appointed to Moving Montco Forward Advisory Committee
- Municipal Attorney Matthew T. Hovey Elected Partner at High Swartz LLP
- Thomas E. Panzer, Esq. Reappointed to New Term on MIRIA Board in Horsham
- Family Law Attorney Kimberly J. Krzyzaniak Joins High Swartz LLP
- Tom Panzer Esq. Elected to the Bucks County Bar Board of Directors in 2024
- Pennsylvania DUI Laws
- John S. Han, Esq. Appointed to Philadelphia Mayor-Elect Cherelle Parker’s Transition Team