If you're in need of an M&A attorney, High Swartz provides excellent legal representation, strategic advice and responsive service to purchasers and sellers during all phases of franchise mergers, acquisitions and other dispositions of businesses and assets.
Our clients include companies ranging from family businesses involved in ownership transitions to publicly traded corporations with locations in multiple states. An M&A attorney at our firm will carefully analyze a client's business and personal goals in light of legal alternatives before recommending a course of action. From our offices in Montgomery and Bucks Counties, we serve clients throughout a region including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, New York, Maryland and Washington, D.C.
Services an M&A attorney provide for franchises:
- Representation in preliminary negotiations
- Advising on asset purchases, stock purchases, management and leveraged buyouts and mergers
- Advising on opportunities and risks associated with creation of joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Entity formation, including limited liability companies (LLCs) and limited partnerships
- Drafting and reviewing letters of intent
- Management of due diligence investigations from buyer and seller perspectives
- Drafting agreements of sale, asset purchase agreements and stock transfers
- Employment law issues related to reorganization or change in ownership
- Trademark and copyright issues
- Transfer of commercial lease agreements
- Real estate and title transfers
- Franchise law services
- Complex contract work
Don't talk with just any M&A attorney. Talk with us. We have the experience and knowledge to help.