Real Estate Transactions
If you're a developer, real estate transactions can get complex. Most any transaction will include basics like site acquisition, land use and zoning, real estate tax law, deal structuring, financing, disposition, and more. Get the insights you need for a successful transaction in Montgomery County and Bucks County by talking with our real estate transaction attorneys.
Many real estate transactions quickly become involved and require a series of critical actions:
- Funding acquisition
- Deal underwriting
- Liability assessments
- Due diligence
- Title and survey examination
- Zoning and permit due diligence
- Insurance history
- Environment assessments
- Wood-boring insect inspection
- Financial analysis
- Americans with Disabilities Act audit
- Additional expenses
You can quickly see why it's challenging to go through the process without appropriate legal insights from a real estate transaction attorney.
A Real Estate Law Firm with Depth
Our real estate transaction attorneys have a depth of expertise. For instance, we've worked with clients on everything from real estate partnership arrangements to regulatory and operating agreements. Indeed, our extensive list of services includes:
- Drafting and negotiating real estate partnership arrangements
- Ground leases
- Sale/leaseback documentation for real estate financing
- Refinancing or developing healthcare facilities and affordable housing developments
- Development agreements
- Office and retail leases
- Contracts of purchase and sale
- Regulatory and operating agreements
- Conservation easements and restrictive covenants
- Access, utility, and construction easements
- Property management agreements
- Real estate brokerage and leasing agreements
- Loan documentation, including loan agreements, promissory notes, mortgages, and related security instruments, such as assignments of project documents
- Intercreditor agreements
- Partnership and limited liability company (LLC) operating agreements
As one of the best real estate law firms in Pennsylvania, you'll be hard-pressed to find a firm that can deliver more expertise.
Our Real Estate Transaction Attorneys Know Pennsylvania Laws and Regulations
We've honed our practice on Pennsylvania law. So that's allowed us to support PA clients with complex negotiations. Here are just a few of our success stories:
- The Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency (PHFA) and the Pennsylvania Department of Community and Economic Development for real estate loans and grants from the Commonwealth;
- Investors for low-income housing tax credit transactions relating to limited partnership agreements
- Unrelated not-for-profit and for-profit entities participating as members of general partners in affordable housing transactions
- Local redevelopment authorities and local economic development authorities throughout the Commonwealth for land purchases and "soft loans"
- Banks and other conventional lenders for construction and HUD-insured loans
- The Philadelphia regional office of HUD for HUD-insured loans
- Private sellers of properties scheduled for new development or rehabilitation
- Contractors and architects providing design and construction services
- Community organizations for community benefit agreements
Talk to our real estate transaction attorneys for your own success story.
Get Your Transaction Done Right with High Swartz
Our law firm offers more than real estate experience. For instance, we're versed in environmental law, business law, and municipal law, so we have the varied expertise to handle even the most rigorous transaction demands.
We'll help structure, outline, and monitor all due diligence necessary to assure compliance with environmental laws and local permitting requirements. So, we'll cover you every step of the way.
If you're dealing with a complex real estate transaction, get in touch. Our real estate transaction attorneys work with clients throughout Pennsylvania and Delaware, New Jersey, Maryland, and other states.
We make deals happen. Call our law offices in Doylestown and Norristown now.