Early in his career, Eric was first an assistant and then a deputy district attorney with the Bucks County District Attorney’s Office in Doylestown. He tried numerous felony cases, and was one of two attorneys who supervised the impaneling and operation of the first investigating grand jury in the county’s history.
Eric then practiced law for 25 years in Philadelphia, 20 years as a partner in a prominent law firm where he handled civil litigation on behalf of injured plaintiffs and claimants. He considers it a privilege to represent the disabled and disadvantaged.
Over the years, Eric has successfully tried scores of cases as a lawyer in Philadelphia, Bucks County, Montgomery County, Chester County, Delaware County, New Jersey, and in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania. He has also served as lead counsel for both the Philadelphia Fraternal Order of Police (FOP) Lodge 5 and the Pennsylvania Corrections Officers Association (PSCOA), where he procured and protected special disability benefits on behalf of public safety personnel.
- Pennsylvania, 1979
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1983
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1987
- Temple University School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 1979
- Award for Achievement in Field of Trial Advocacy
- Honorary Membership in Barristers Society
- University of Delaware, B.A., Psychology, 1975
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 1979-present
- Bucks County Bar Association, 2011-present
- Long-time sponsor and supporter of Children International and Special Olympics of Pennsylvania
High Swartz News
Many firms dream of the day their office goes paperless, but despite all the obvious
Up until a child reaches the age of eighteen, parents typically make all of the
High Swartz is pleased to announce that Tisha A. Sylvia has joined the firm as
High Swartz, a full-service law firm with offices in Norristown and Doylestown PA, is pleased
The Family Justice Advisory Board of Montgomery County has appointed High Swartz Family Law attorney
High Swartz is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys have been named among