Recognized as an expert in the areas of Pennsylvania Act 511 taxation, Kathleen serves as Special Act 511 Tax Counsel to the Townships of, Lower Merion and Abington, among others. She also serves as the Act 511 Hearing Officer to multiple municipalities in Montgomery and Delaware Counties. She also serves as Special Tax Consultant for ordinance and Regulation Revision and litigation for many townships in Pennsylvania. Kathleen is a regular speaker at the meetings of the Pennsylvania Business Privilege and Mercantile Tax Collectors Association.
Kathleen is also experienced in other areas of municipal law, including, Right to Know, land development, zoning, code enforcement and litigation.
Kathleen’s expertise extends to issues of corporate governance and other matters related to non-profit organizations, veterans groups, churches and other religious entities, including the Philadelphia Baptist Association.
- Pennsylvania, 1989
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1993
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, 2017
- West Chester University, B.S. Business Administration, 1981
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law, J.D. 1989
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1989-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 1989-present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Women in the Profession, Member, 2015-present
- Bucks County Bar Association, 2018
- Bucks County Bar Association, Women’s Law Division, 2018
- PA Business Privilege and Mercantile Tax Collector Association, 2003-present
- Bucks County Woman’s Advocacy Coalition, 2018
- Founding Member Board of Directors Center for Loss and Bereavement, Skippack, PA, 2000-2018
- Wills for Heroes, 2015-present
- St. Joseph’s Parish, Member, 1981
High Swartz News
Up until a child reaches the age of eighteen, parents typically make all of the
High Swartz is pleased to announce that Tisha A. Sylvia has joined the firm as
High Swartz, a full-service law firm with offices in Norristown and Doylestown PA, is pleased
The Family Justice Advisory Board of Montgomery County has appointed High Swartz Family Law attorney
High Swartz is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys have been named among