Stephanie’s customized approach to estate planning provides her clients with personalized attention to address their unique circumstances. Stephanie reviews all elements of her clients’ financial and personal situations with attention to detail, which enables her to plan accordingly so her clients’ wishes are fulfilled. She works closely with her clients to create a seamless process of passing down their legacies and protecting their heirs.
She earned her Masters of Law (LL.M.) in Taxation and a Certificate in Estate Planning from Villanova University School of Law. Prior to joining High Swartz, she also practiced in family law and insurance subrogation.
In 2018, Ms. Henrick was elected Mayor of Pottstown Borough, Pottstown, Pennsylvania. Her duties in accordance with the governing documents of Pottstown state the mayor has multiple roles. As mayor, Stephanie oversee the Pottstown Police Department, is an ambassador to the town and be the liason between residents and Pottstown Borough council.
Stephanie is very active with civic and community organizations, especially the Pottstown Rotary which is involved in local, national and international community service projects that address many of today’s most critical issues. She was awarded a Paul Harris Fellow recognition for her dedication to many of Pottstown Rotary’s volunteer initiatives including fundraising, literacy, Adopt-a-Highway, Halloween Parade, Person of the Year Event, Four Way Speech Contest, Strike out for Hunger, and Community Talent Show. She strives to live her life, both personal and professional, in a manner that exemplifies the Rotary motto “Service Above Self”. The guiding principals of Rotary have served as the foundation for her relationship with her clients. She endeavors to work with integrity and contribute her expertise to the problems and needs of society in order to improve the quality of life for people in her community and serve the public interest. Her commitment to service enables her to encourage and foster high ethical standards in the way she conducts business with her clients and colleagues.
- U.S. Tax Court, 2014
- Pennsylvania, 2008
- Villanova University School of Law, L.L.M., 2012
- Widener University School of Law, J.D., 2007
- Villanova University, B.A., 2003
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member Probate & Tax Section, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member Elder Law Section, 2014-Present
- Montgomery Bar Association, Guardianship Committee, 2018
- Montgomery County Estate Planning Council, Member, 2014-Present
- Chester County Bar Association, Member, 2010-2017
- Selected to Pennsylvania Rising Stars, 2016-2018
- Lawyers on the Fast Track, The Legal Intelligencer, 2018
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2016–2018
- Paul Harris Fellow Recognition Award, 2014
- Mayor Pottstown, 2018-2022
- Pennsylvania State Mayor’s Association, 2018
- Relay For Life of Boyertown. 2014-2015
- Pottstown Rotary – Board of Directors, Member, 2016-Present
- Pottstown Downtown Improvement District Authority (PDIDA)- Board of Directors, 2016-2018
- Wills for Heroes, 2014-Present
- Boyertown Rod & Gun Association, 2014-2015
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) , 2016-2017