Stephen also counsels small businesses, start-ups and non-profit clients on various general corporate and commercial matters,including entity formation, acquisition, merger, dissolution, drafting and reviewing various types of agreements, leasing and other real estate transactions, intellectual property issues, regulatory compliance, and fundraising and financing issues.
Prior to joining High Swartz in early 2018, Stephen was an Associate at Tucker Arensberg in Pittsburgh. He has an interest in entrepreneurship and start-up culture, and is himself a co-founder of a custom menswear brand, Moda Matters, based out of Philadelphia. He is also a member of the Justinian Society of Philadelphia, a non-profit organization of lawyers whose ancestry is Italian.
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2011
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2006
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Montgomery Bar Association, Real Estate Committee, Member, 2018
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Pennsylvania Housing Alliance, Member, 2018
- Pennsylvania Developers Council, Member, 2018
- Justinian Society of Philadelphia, Member, 2019
High Swartz News
Highland Hall Senior Housing has been chosen as the seniors housing winner in Affordable Housing
Mary Cushing Doherty, Head of High Swartz’s family law practice was a co-presenter and educator
High Swartz is pleased to announce that Mark R. Fischer, Jr. has been elected a