Stephen also counsels small businesses, start-ups and non-profit clients on various general corporate and commercial matters,including entity formation, acquisition, merger, dissolution, drafting and reviewing various types of agreements, leasing and other real estate transactions, intellectual property issues, regulatory compliance, and fundraising and financing issues.
Prior to joining High Swartz in early 2018, Stephen was an Associate at Tucker Arensberg in Pittsburgh. He has an interest in entrepreneurship and start-up culture, and is himself a co-founder of a custom menswear brand, Moda Matters, based out of Philadelphia.
- Pennsylvania, 2011
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., 2011
- The Pennsylvania State University, B.A., 2006
- Montgomery Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Montgomery Bar Association, Real Estate Committee, Member, 2018
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member, 2018
- Pennsylvania Housing Alliance, Member, 2018
- Pennsylvania Developers Council, Member, 2018